Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Joyfully Reviewed: Brindisi Bedfellows

Review by: Cassie
Full review


Brindisi Bedfellows began with a deception and a seemingly rather unlikable hero (Trip), making me wonder if I would like it, but as the story continued I was thoroughly drawn in. I sympathized with Christian’s heartbreak and anger from the beginning, and his alternating happiness and turmoil as his relationship with Trip changed were believable. Trip initially seemed a bit self-serving, yet he quickly proved to be generous, caring, and somewhat insecure. His hidden depths made him a character I could easily root for. The love scenes were both hot and emotional, especially as they realized their feelings for each other were deepening. I also enjoyed the descriptions of various locations in Italy. In short, with a storyline that is both hot and emotional and a sweetly satisfying ending, Brindisi Bedfellows is a great read!

No comments: