Sunday, January 27, 2008

Six unique things about Pepper....

I put off writing this all day because I'm lazy. Also because I'm not sure what unique things I should write about. So here's a hodgepodge of personal information about me.

1. I know how to kill, gut, pluck (or skin), clean, wrap, freeze and cook a chicken. I figure this is a skill a lot of people had once upon a time, but it's not so common these days. So if the Zombie Apocalypse happens and I need to feed my family on wild chickens, I'll be able to do it.

2. I'm an excellent shot. Especially with a .22.

3. I sold my first novel 3 years ago this month, when I was 22.

4. I once waited on Joe Mantegna. He bought two slices of cheese pizza when I worked at The Red Banjo in Park City. It was during Sundance. He was the only celebrity I met that year.

5. I was a voracious reader and tackled Gone With the Wind when I was 8 years old. I've read it about every 2-3 years since then, and it's still my favorite book of all time.

6. Some of the best things that have ever happened to me have been a result of my obsessions. For example, I met my husband because of my Beatles obsession. I met Vivien because of my Buffy the Vampire Slayer obsession.

1 comment: