Monday, June 16, 2008

Oodles of reviews

There have been a lot of reviews coming in the past few weeks, but we'll share them in pieces in order not to make your eyes blur, lol.

First up, Ley over at Joyfully Reviewed read and reviewed three different Jamie Craig titles...

Ley from Joyfully Reviewed reviews Out of the Storm...

I really enjoyed this book. Out Of The Storm was sweet, hot, sexy, and plain ol’ cute! Poor Nick was so disappointed and heartbroken, Jay was exactly what he needed to perk things up again. These two didn’t get off on the right foot when they first met, but a little bit of wine did the trick to get them to start opening up. Jay couldn’t resist Nick’s charm and Nick was a slave to Jay’s beautiful sexiness. I just loved these guys.
Ley at Joyfully Reviewed reviewed Corazon

As the story progresses, the chemistry and passion between the two become stronger and more desperate. It also becomes clear that Miguel and Mason’s relationship is nothing more than the need of companionship. Corazón fittingly touched my heart mostly because of Anton. He’s the big, strong silent type who only wants acceptance and love and luckily he finds it with Mason.
Ley at Joyfully Reviewed reviews Fortune's Honor...

This story is so great! I loved, loved, loved Clay, he is a beautiful and honorable man inside and out and Paige was made for him. Paige and Clay took time getting to know each other and the love blossomed naturally, of course neither one was looking for it or expecting it but that’s when you know it’s real. Fortune’s Honor is such a sweet and enjoyable story and I know many readers will just love it.


And a couple other Jamie Craig titles...

Pam from My Book Cravings gives Mosaic Moon 4 flowers...

Mosaic Moon is the third book in The Master Chronicles and the first that I have read. I was afraid that in a book containing continuing characters that I would be lost, but the story contains just enough back-story to allow readers unfamiliar with the previous books to follow the complex plotline. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this book can easily be read as a stand alone and still be thoroughly enjoyed. It also includes a well thought out and plotted suspense portion revolving around the stealing of magical powers from a mage friend of Jesse’s. So along with love, passion and sex, the reader gets a nice dose of deceit, magic, suspense and grave robbing.

The relationship between Gideon and Jesse is enduring, devoted and happy, with lots of blistering hot sex, and with the addition of lovely Emma it just gets hotter. Through it all the men stay totally committed to each other, and their love. Some readers might be uncomfortable with the stronger sexually explicit scenes that involve BDSM, but within the content of the story and the relationship of the characters it seemed well done, believable and very erotic. Once these three get past their misunderstandings and fear, watch out!

Carmen at The Romance Studio gives Double Down 4 1/2 hearts...

I thought the author did a great job handling a potentially explosive situation. To say that I felt badly for their respective partners is an understatement as I would hate to be in their shoes, but Cass and Patrick had wonderful chemistry. At first, the main goal appeared to be sex, but I saw a progression in their relationship as they truly seemed to care about each other. Even though they were aware of the dangers of getting caught, they couldn't seem to stay away from each other. This was a fast paced and easy read and I was anxious to see where Patrick and Cass were headed. Do they get their happily ever after or do they suffer the consequences of their actions? I highly recommend reading Double Down to find out.


And finally, FAR gave my Ellora's Cave release its highest rating!

Missy at Fallen Angel Reviews gives As It Should Be 5 Angels and a Recommended Read...

Ms. Dean touched my heart, my soul and my very being with this inspirational story. I must admit that I’ve never read an erotic inspirational love story before but this one fits that bill. To be in Nora’s shoes, knowing that her husband that she loved with everything in her is back and she can tell him good-bye one more time means the world to her. This is something that I think we would all do if given the chance and this author captures that storyline perfectly. The time that the characters spend together is erotic and the love shines through in their behavior. This story is one of the most unforgettable ones that I’ve ever read, and after you read the love story between Nora and Marshall I’m sure that you’ll agree with me that it deserves to be a Recommended Read.

No comments: