Thursday, August 9, 2007

Bits and Pieces, Odds and Ends

First, Brindisi Bedfellows officially has a release date: August 20, 2007. The day I start school, coincidently enough. Book sales always help me ease my "back to school" sufferings.

Second, we submitted Seduction in Black and White. Several reviewers commented that they would like to know more about Gideon's past. Who was Mary? Why does he try to help people now? Etc etc. Well, Seduction in Black and White is all about...well, I'll show you the blurb.


History doesn’t always die. Sometimes, it lives on. Discovering it can be too seductive to resist.

A chance encounter on their first vacation in years introduces Jesse Madding to Marcus Brooker, a man who claims to have known the woman for whom vampire Gideon Keel abandoned his evil ways to fight for good. Though Jesse would rather get those answers from his lover, Gideon isn’t nearly as forthcoming. So Jesse pursues the truth the only way he thinks he can.


Gideon agreed to the New York trip, hoping for three weeks of pure pleasure with his human lovers.
Pleasure is not all they found


We're hoping for a December 2007 release.


I had a third thing to add to my list, but for the life of me, I don't remember it. Well, this wasn't it, but I'll tell you anyway. The next book in the Master series will be part of a Pax at Amber Quill, and it will be about Gideon and Mary. After that, we have another untitled novella and two novels, From Mask to Madness and Renaissance in Blood.

No comments: