Sunday, August 26, 2007

Time is on my side?

I haven't updated the blog in a week. Why? Because I've been really freaking busy, that's why. School started for me this week, and I'd forgotten how much school cuts into the rest of my life. I also stop reading blogs, I haven't watched any television, and it feels like I haven't seen my husband at all. Even the writing as suffered a little bit, though we did manage to finish a 65K book this weekend--An Innocent Proposition. We're going to let it sit for awhile, and then edit it, and then find a good home for it.

So yeah, time. I need more of it. There are ways to make the day longer, I suppose. Namely, waking up earlier and going to bed later. But then I'd be a zombie, and I'd probably accomplish even less.

But hopefully, this will be a temporary problem.

No comments: