Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-changes

In case it wasn't obvious, I'm the OCD half of this brain Pepper and I seem to share. If I don't have a list, I flounder. If I don't have a schedule, I freak. If I don't have a deadline, I procrastinate. That means, when it comes to this blog, I don't post nearly as much as I should.

So I decided to do something about it. If I had a schedule, if I knew exactly what was going to happen and when, I'd be more diligent. It's just the way I work. So I told Pepper that I was going to do a blog schedule for us, she said go for it, and voila! A new 12-sheet spreadsheet was born. With color-coding. :D

We're implementing the new blog schedule starting January 1. Believe it or not, we're planning to post *something* every day (well, Saturdays are still unsure; we keep going back and forth on that). So be on the lookout for that. I'm excited about it, but then I'm weird like that. Lists get me hot, lol.

No comments: