Last week, the hugely talented April Martinez tagged us to reveal six random, unique things about us. Pepper took her turn on Sunday, so today, it's mine.
1. I can rattle off all 50 states in alphabetical order in less than 30 seconds. As politically incorrect as they are now, I grew up watching the beauty pageants on tv every year - Miss USA, Miss Universe, and Miss America. My sisters and I used to play pageant with our paper dolls - and yes, we had more than 50 at one point in order to have a real pageant - and I can assure you that repeated state roll calls will ingrain them on your memory.
2. I wrote my first romance novel at the age of 12. I was obsessed with Billy the Kid (ha! that bad boy thing started young!), and wrote a 300-page western about a young woman who put Annie Oakley to shame.
3. I saw John Malkovich on Broadway in "Burn This." One of the most electric and amazing performances I have ever seen.
4. I think the sound of saxophones is the sexiest thing on the planet. Even just one long prolonged note makes me weak in the knees.
5. I was an extra on Nickelodeon's The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo. Twice.
6. I function best throughout the day if I have Diet Mountain Dew for breakfast. When I travel, I always take some with me.
There are rules to this, but honestly, I don't know 6 bloggers well enough to bug them about this, lol. So if you want to do the 6 unique things about you, go for it!