Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Not my favorite day

I have a confession. I absolutely, positively loathe April Fool's Day. Maybe this makes me a grump. I don't know. What I do know is that I am the best possible target for pranksters today. Because I'm one of those people who almost always get fooled.

I'm gullible. There, I admitted it. I tend not to look for duplicity in people or things, and invariably, I completely forget that it's April Fool's Day at all. I fall prey to the slightest of misleads, more than should be humanly possible. And then I get annoyed because I fell for them. Both with myself and the people who trick me.

That doesn't mean some of them aren't funny. I'd probably be laughing my head off at some of them if they happened to other people, lol.

What about you? Are you one of the victims like me? Or are you one of the pranksters who pride themselves on being so clever every year?

No comments: