Sunday, May 18, 2008

Internet Highlights

California Supreme Court Overturns Gay Marriage Ban

Find out what heroes your favorite authors would like on the desert island.

I often find ways to waste time when I should be working. Here are a few of my favorite places to read.

The Pioneer Woman's "Black Heels and Tractor Wheels". It's the multi-part saga of how the Pioneer Woman married the Marlboro Man. Trust me, it's one of the best romances you'll ever read.

The Comics Curmudgeon. Thanks to this blog, I'm all wrapped up in the drama of Apartment 3-G and More zippers, mule! is my favorite line ever. Lots of other fun stuff, too.

Judge a Book By It's Cover. Who doesn't love cover snark?

A Perfect World cartoons. You need to start on #16 and read straight through. It's the last line of each chapter of James Patterson's You Were Warned. A few literally made me laugh-out-loud.

My favorite webisode posted its final episode of its first season the week. If you've ever been involved in online game at all, you'll think The Guild is hysterically funny.

No comments: