Friday, November 30, 2007

Mosaic Moon--4 Stars from FAR

Reviewer: Ashley
Rating: 4/5 Angels


Gideon and Jesse are back again in the third book of the Master Chronicles, Mosaic Moon. In the previous book we were introduced to Emma. She is back as well and now Jesse wants to be more than just her friend. But first, Gideon must figure out who is stealing power from the strongest mage in the city.

So far I have loved every book of this series, and Mosaic Moon does not disappoint. The chemistry between Gideon and Jesse are hot as ever, and throwing Emma into the mix just turns up the heat. The relationship between the three is completely realistic, and I couldn’t have asked for a better story. There is also the usual crime to solve, and this one was as good as the last two. I was looking forward to, and pleased with the re-appearance of Black John. Jamie Craig’s writing is brilliant, and she has written two of my favorite characters ever with Gideon and Jesse. It’s hard to stop reading their stories, and I can only hope that there will be many more books. I also love a story thaies, and I can only hope that there will be many more books. I also love a story that has both fantastic sex scenes, and an intriguing plot that is full of substance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved Master of Obsidian. Gideon is the best vamp ever! I have to be honest and admit that I didn't enjoy Mosaic Moon as much as the first two books because of Emma....I really wanted Gideon and Jesse to remain devoted to each other without anyone comming between them. That said, I still loved the chemistry between the vampire and his submissive...it was scorching!